Attorneys Who Focus On Protecting Your Investments
Owning property, whether for business or residential reasons, comes with a lot of responsibility. If you are facing litigation in Texas, it is imperative that you seek legal counsel as soon as possible. By having an attorney right from the beginning, clients often save both time and money. At The Suster Law Group, PLLC, protecting your investment is our top priority.
Resolving Your Case Requires Experience
Our Plano firm handles a variety of property-related claims. With years of experience, our attorneys understand how complicated the legal system can be. We are not afraid of a challenge and are here to get you the best possible result. We can help in many different areas, including:
- Disputes over commercial and residential leases
- Disputes in the sale of commercial property
- Contract disputes
- Multifamily and residential real estate matters involving landlord/tenant disputes
- Personal property asset disputes, including automobile purchase and other personal asset disputes
- Real estate issues with the purchase and sale of land, homes and commercial buildings
- Administrative and criminal code violations brought by a governmental entity
- Disputes with governmental entities related to property, including zoning issues
- Defending and prosecuting claims regarding the sale of apartment complexes and claims of misrepresentation and fraud
- Construction and Drainage Issues
- Boundary and Neighbor Disputes
- Water code and water diversion disputes
- HOA Disputes
Together we will work through every step of the process and determine what next step is in your best interest. Whether it’s the home you live in, the place you run your business or simply an investment – we can help.
Call Today To Get Started
When facing property litigation, it is important to get a lawyer involved as soon as possible. We help those throughout the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex area. Call our office today at 972-380-0130 or fill out our contact form online.