We Ensure That The Opposition Follows The Correct Procedures
When you are facing an administrative or criminal code violation, you need an attorney you can trust. These cases are brought about by government entities. At The Suster Law Group, PLLC, we have helped clients throughout Texas for years.
Protecting Your Rights As A Property Owner
At our firm, we want to protect your investment and ensure that any claim is brought forward using proper procedures. In some cases, you may be ordered to fix the problem. When it is all said and done, our goal is to minimize your fees and work toward a solution you can be happy with. We have experience handling many different types of property litigation cases, such as:
- Suits filed under Chapters 54 and 125 of the Texas Local Government Code and the Texas Civil Practice and Remedies Code
- Defense of administrative and criminal code citations
- Suits involving claims of dangerous structures and matters related to violations of zoning ordinances
- Noncompliance with minimum housing standards and/or nuisances due to criminal activity
- Disputes with the sale or purchase of residential and commercial properties
- Construction and drainage issues
- Boundary and neighbor disputes
- Water code and water division disputes
These cases require a strong defense, and we are here to do just that. Our attorneys will listen to all of your concerns and help guide you on what the next steps are. We pride ourselves on our communication and attention to detail. Our attorneys are here to work both with you and for you, every step of the way.
Have Questions? Call Our Plano Office.
If you are facing an administrative or criminal code violation, we are here to help. These cases require the knowledge of an experienced attorney. We help those throughout the Dallas-Fort Worth Metroplex area. Call our office today at 972-380-0130 or fill out our contact form online.